RSS Feed

Calendar

September 2019
M T W T F S S
« Aug    
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30  

Search

Tag Cloud

Archives

New York Times (March 25)

2012/ 03/ 26 by jd in Global News

Much has been made of the wealthiest 1 percent this year and the great divergence in fortune separating them from the other 99 percent. “The bottom 99 percent received a microscopic $80 increase in pay per person in 2010, after adjusting for inflation. The top 1 percent had an 11.6 percent increase in income.”

 

[archive]